Palaces and Parks, Vienna – Austria
For many centuries Vienna was the capital of the emperors. Noble and wealthy aristocrats lived in Vienna, and the dream of many was to conquer their contemporaries and descendants with a luxurious palace and park complex.
What you will see:
- City Park (Stadtpark), with Vienna’s most famous photo motive;
- Kursalon palace;
- Belvedere palace and park;
- People’s Park (Volksgarten) – a stunning Viennese rose garden;
- Hofburg Palace (Hofburg);
- court park (Burggarten);
- Schoenbrunn palace and park with a guided tour of the palace.